Sunday, April 10, 2011

Art and Novel!

The last convention had me selling out all the novels I hauled along. This next one is in June and I am planning on selling novels as well as a bundle pack which includes a signed novel as well as a character pin-up of one of my characters. It is fun to bring to life my characters on the page. I plan to draw Elizabeth, Nicholai, Desmond and a few others yet to be revealed. Zan has already been drawn.

Other updates are that Fallen Imperium is almost complete... I know I've taken along time with that and I've started the final book Delivered Imperium (working title). Trying to close the trilogy is hard because I love my characters but this isn't the end of Imperium or more novels in this realm... Just the wrap up of Zane.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment